Tuesday, May 13, 2008

at least i eat less when its hot

doing ok with the exercise...my new motto is "whatever works"...back in my marathon training days (which i admittedly still miss), it was all about getting in at least an hour run every day. now, i just try to fit something in whenever i can, even if its a long walk or bike ride to run errands. the other day i barely got 25 min on the elliptical, but i figure it was better than nothin.
PLUS! when its warm, i am less of a weeny about riding my bike, and i tend to eat less when it gets toasty. i am going to look at beach house tomorrow i might rent, so i am hoping that if it works out, i will be more diligent about biking/running, and that being in the constant presence of girls in bikinis will motivate me! the newest dilemma is this: should i work out at the gym on campus, or suck it up and get a membership off campus? my fear is running into my students, esp in the locker room. what say you?

No comments: